Tuesday 16 August 2011

iPossible

This is a short update as this is being added by or via my new iPad 2!

I have been issued with one and am starting to get to grips with it, which is fun but is also starting to show me that these will have a educational impact. What that will be I'm not sure as different disciplines have different requirements. But it is exciting.

So if you have any good iPad apps, let me know. I'm especially interested in word processing so I can use this in meetings, etc.

1 comment:

  1. I've been penny pinching and have not paid for any apps so far. This is because some free ones ar OK, and some are not, but it's only once downloaded you can tell if they're going to be useful.
    Don't know if we can reclaim the cost if using for work or not. Pages is the main WP tool, although I use a basic free app, and there is also the notes feature which syncs with your MS Outlook.

    I love DropBox though. We should have a Drop box account for Lib exec and then papers could just be shared out to our own accounts - less paper and less printing.
    But at present I can't get it to sync properly with my desk top (it's supposed to instantly update all versions of the doc whever held)

    Rowena 23 Things Team

    ReplyDelete